HSI Crusher Side Wall Liners - General Information:
Kenco Engineering tungsten carbide
impregnated liners provide the solution to side wall wear problems in
horizontal shaft impact (HSI) crushers. In many crushing applications, factory-style
manganese side wall liners do not receive sufficient impact to "work harden".
Kenco HSI liners are impregnated to a minimum depth of .25" with
tungsten carbide particles, providing a wear surface hardness of 90 Rockwell
A at the time of installation.
Product literature (PDF).
Features and Benefits:
- Eliminate premature wear experienced with factory-style manganese
liners that do not "work harden"
- Impregnated to a minimum depth of .25" with crushed Tungsten Carbide for
- Wear surface hardness of 90 Rockwell A at time of installation
- Less crusher downtime, fewer liner replacements
- Available for most popular HSI crusher models
- Custom designed to meet specific customer needs or wear conditions