Jaw Crusher Cheek Plates - General Information:
Kenco Engineering tungsten carbide
impregnated Cheek Plates provide the solution to wear problems
encountered with jaw-type crushers. In many crushing applications, factory-style
manganese cheek plates do not get sufficient impact to "work harden".
Kenco cheek plates are impregnated to a minimum depth of .25"
with tungsten carbide particles, providing a wear surface of 90 Rockwell A
at the time of installation.
Product literature (PDF).
Features and Benefits:
- Eliminate premature wear experienced with factory-style manganese
cheek plates that do not "work harden"
- Impregnated to a minimum depth of .25" with crushed Tungsten Carbide for
- Wear surface hardness of 90 Rockwell A at time of installation
- Less crusher downtime, fewer cheek plate replacements
- Available for most popular jaw crusher models
- Custom designed to meet specific customer needs or wear conditions