HSI Crusher Apron Liners - General Information:
Kenco Engineering's tungsten carbide
impregnation process has proven effective in increasing wear life of apron liners in
horizontal shaft impact (HSI) crushers. As an alternative to factory-style
manganese apron liners, Kenco offers custom manufactured tungsten carbide
impregnated AR steel liners.
Product literature (PDF).
Kenco can also impregnate customer-supplied
manganese apron liners with tungsten carbide for increased wear life.
Features and Benefits:
- Tungsten carbide impregnated AR steel apron liners out wear manganese in
certain HSI crusher applications
- Elimination of premature apron liner wear greatly increases crusher
productivity and increases life of blow bars
- Less crusher downtime, fewer liner replacements
- Custom designed to meet specific customer needs or wear conditions
- Customer-supplied manganese apron liners can be impregnated with
tungsten carbide for longer wearlife
Can high chrome castings be tungsten carbide impregnated?
No. Kenco's tungsten carbide impregnation process is not compatible
with high chrome castings.